● Importing, organizing, and syncing the footage;
● Building multi-camera sequences;
● Dealing with some graphics and exporting the MOGRT file as graphic templates;
● Finish preps including AAFs, EDLs, and bins, with variations in requirements depending on the lead editor;
● Editing the first pass of the interviews and panels and assembling the first cut of episodes;
● Editing the supercut clips in the episode;
● Spelling-Checking the captions, and exporting the SRT file for delivery.
● Using Slack, Airtable, and Frame.io for communication and file sharing.
In the inaugural episode of the official The Wheel of Time after-show, The Dusty Wheel’s Matt Hatch welcomes actor Marcus Rutherford to talk about his portrayal of Perrin Aybara. Then, the Inside the Wheel of Time panel breaks down Episodes 1-3, shares their thoughts on where the series is headed, and exclusive behind-the-scenes content.
On this week’s episode of the official The Wheel of Time after-show, Matt Hatch welcomes actor Zoë Robins to talk about her portrayal of Two Rivers Wisdom Nynaeve al'Meara. Also, the Inside the Wheel of Time panel breaks down Episode 4 - Logain’s story, the Aes Sedai, and if Mat is someone who can be trusted. Plus - more exclusive behind-the-scenes content.
This week on the official The Wheel of Time after-show, Matt Hatch welcomes Costume Designer Isis Mussenden to chat about how she and her team created the look of the show’s unique costumes. Also, the Inside the Wheel of Time panel breaks down Episode 5 - Whitecloaks torture two of our heroes, a fan favorite Ogier is introduced, and shockwaves reverberate through the White Tower.
Daniel Henney joins Matt to talk about stepping into the boots of Lan Mandragoran. Also, the Inside the Wheel of Time panel breaks down Episode 6 - White Tower politics lead to Moiraine’s exile, our Two Rivers friends are reunited, and the Dark One stirs at the Eye of the World. Plus - more exclusive behind-the-scenes content.
Matt and the panel break down Episode 7 of The Wheel of Time - an epic battle on the slopes of Dragonmount, the group escapes the Black Wind, and Min shares her viewings. Then we go behind the scenes and speak to Make-Up Effects Designer Nick Dudman and Visual Effects Supervisor Julian Parry for exclusive interviews about how the world of The Wheel of Time was created.
We break down the Season One finale of The Wheel of Time. Matt is joined by Madeleine Madden and other special guests. Egwene and Nynaeve unlock their power, Trollocs march into battle, and Rand faces a showdown with the Dark One. Plus exclusive behind the scenes content about the making of the world of The Wheel of Time.